Sunday 20 May 2012

Fingers Crossed!


Okay, so I have no idea what I’m doing here…somewhere deep inside I know I will fail utterly at the upkeep of this blog…and I’m not even sure what I am hoping to achieve with this, but hey, why not right? Fingers crossed I won't fail completely! :P
so, what are you supposed to say in your first blog post? Especially one that I’m probably going to be the only one to read…should I introduce myself? But if I’m the only one to read this I’ll feel like an idiot introducing myself to…well me :P
“Hi, me, it’s me, let me tell you all about myself”
yeah, that’s cool…but then what if someone somehow magically reads this? And then they won’t know anything about me…which would be awks…
Okay, I have made an executive decision…I will introduce myself…because then if I’m only one to read this, well then I can just feel embarrassed from myself for being lame and introducing me to me, but if someone does read this then I will have been clever to introduce myself…
okay, if anyone is actually reading this they will probably have realised by now that I am just a little bit completely insane…but it’s cool guys, I know I am and I am comfortable with it…don’t worry ;P

So, let’s start again:
Hi, my name is Em, nice to meet you! Umm… what else? Where do I go from here? Oh the awkwardness of first meetings, right? Anyway, let’s push through shall we?
So, a bit about me. I’m a Nerd, as should be obvious from the title of the blog... though I’m not quite as big a nerd as the title would suggest…but I liked the sound and I’m definitely nerdy enough to pull it off :D I’m also an artist…well I like to think of myself as an artist, though I do most of my art at school, there’s just not enough time for it at home with the internet just…there. All the time. I probably spend too much time on the internet, but you can hardly judge, if you’re reading this you probably spend too much time on here too ;D I also like reading…like I REALLY like reading, I have over 250 books, and I’ve read all of them except for maybe 15…yeah, I like reading just a bit…my favourite books are probably the Hunger Games, Anna and the French Kiss (it sounds bad, but it is legit really good…) and anything by Tamora Pierce, but I like a lot of other books too…maybe eventually I’ll put a up a list of good books, or I’ll review some books…or something :P um what else do I like? I like cooking and sewing, because I am just that good of a woman… loljks. No one better make any kitchen jokes, or any such other jokes…the gender inequality that is still present and the blatant and accepted sexism in today’s society is something I really hate… so just, no. umm…I also love giraffes! They are so cool, they are the coolest animals, along with llamas, camels and alpacas… I mean, honestly, what is not cool about those animals? :D my favourite colour is green, and my favourite plant is…I have no idea, who actually has a favourite plant? That’s just a little bit weird…just sayin’ :P Oh! Also, something actually kind of cool about me, I have cool hair…well it’s not actually that cool, straight and brown…yeah woo…but my friend put pink streaks in, because she is amazing, and now it’s actually kinda cool :D I am a nail art enthusiast (do you like how I can make it sound fancy? ;D) I love painting my nails with cool pictures and such, right now they are toucans, you’ll probably hear much more about my nails later… a lot more :D Also, I'm scared of spiders, birds (seagulls, crows, magpies, and other ones of that sort of size...) and shower drains...totally normal, right? :P
well, that’s about all I can think of to tell you about myself, exciting right? I’ll leave you with a funny picture (well I found it amusing, all right?) to make this at least worthwhile…I’ll make the next one more interesting, promise!


 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment