Thursday 21 June 2012

Part Twoooooo

Heeeyyy ;D
So guys, sorry this is late...again. I should really stop promising to do stuff at certain times, I never do, and then I ahve to start of posts with apologies and it just sets the whole thing off to a bad start, so lets start again.
Hi guys (apparently you don't exist again, I had someone reading for a bit...but not anymore...poor me :P ) how are you? Imma continue my list of hot guys now...because I am cool like that. I'm realising now how much of a ditzy air head I must look like to anyone who reads these...I'm not! I swear! I just appreciate attractive males too- there's nothing wrong with that. So, last time on the list we had: David Tennant, Matthew Lewis, Niall Horan, Darren Criss and Aaron Johnson (btw, this entire list is in no particular order, it's just as I thought of them...) so lets continue shall we?
The list continues:

Brendon Urie
Brendon is the lead singer of Panic! at the Disco, which when I do my music list (so many liiiiists :P) you will obvs hear about because I really really like their music- bothe early stuff from before the band split and the stuff since then when the band became Just Brendon and Spencer Smith. I didn't like Brendon's look back at the beginning so much though- to overly emo-ish for me, I like his look now though. He is HOT. that's about the best way to describe it. He's also an amazing singer and guitarist- which is way sexy. You should check their stuff out if you haven't already- good music and hot singers- who wouldn't want to watch? ;D

 


Matt Smith
Matt Smith is the current Doctor on Doctor Who and he is great. He is really quirky and adorable and attractive. He may not be the most attractive guy on this list, but his adorable quirky fun-ness make up for it. I mean, come on guys- he wears a bow tie and suspenders and is the lead in one of the best TV shows, what more could you want from a guy?




 
 Gaspard Ulliel
My friends introduced me to the Gorgeous Gaspard. He is a French actor, but he also acts in not French movies and has a perfect English accent. He is also the face of one of Chanel's men's perfumes (not only gorgeous- but he smells great too! ;D) at first I didn't think he was that good looking (I know, what was wrong with me?) but his hair really didn't look good in the clip they showed me, but then I saw him elsewhere, and well, I realised my folly and apologised profusely to my friends :P


 

Josh Hutcherson
It wasn't until recently that I realised that I'd thought Josh was hot when I was about 13, I had just thought that I'd seen his attractive-ness this year- I'd always see him in movies where he was little, and that would just be weird. But then I realsied that I'd seen him in "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" (not the best movie ever, but very amusing when you have the cinema to yourelf and you can talk as loudly and you want and laugh and yell at the screen :P) and my friends and I ahd come out of the cinema and gone "hey, that guy was kind cute". Now though, he is more than cute- he's a full time resident of babe-ville. Aaaand, not only is he super duper babin' he also acted as one of the best parts in a movie of one of the best books, he's great!

 
Charlie McDonell
So, last but not least we have Charlie. "Who is this?" you may ask "I've never heard of him before! He's not famous! whay have you put him on this list you silly girl!" well, technically you are correct. Charlie is not a famous actor or singer (he is a singer, but not a super famous one) or model, but he is pretty famous to the YouTube community. Charlie has a vlog called 'charlieissocoollike' (check it out yo!) which is a grea vlog and has lots and lots of followers and he's really cute. He's all nerdy and funny and a great singer (he has his own CD out, as well as a couple for his band 'Chameleon Circuit' who sing songs about Doctor Who and are really awesome (one of the members of the band (Liam Dryden) looks reeeaaaally similar to David Tennant and it's awesome, but he's not as famous as Charlie, so I din't think I could pull of putting him on a list of hot famous people but he is on my list of hot people :P) but Charlie is great and funny and attractive in a nerdy sort of way (which is a great sort of way if you ask me ;D)


Also, on the topic of famous attractive people- I don't feel like I can finish this post without including this guy:
Yes, I probably do spend to much time on the internet, what of it? :P (also, if you don't know who this is, Shame on you!! google ridiculously photogenic guy Right. Now.)

So, that's the list people. You may think I'm a little bit sad, but I'm okay with that, I'm totally used to it :P
so, Adios for now my Amigos!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment