Wednesday 14 May 2014

Prince Not-So-Charming

So maybe Mr. Perfect isn't as perfect as I thought, and I don't know why. He's gone from wanting to talk to me all the time, skyping every day and staying up to 5am to talk to me, to pretty much nothing. We haven't skyped in two days, didn't talk at all yesterday and now we're talking but I'm lucky if he replies once an hour. I miss just talking to him. I miss him. Did he just not realise that this would be hard, and now regrets his decision? Has he met someone new? I wasn't expecting him to wait, but he was so insistent that he would, and now what? Now I'm here across the other side of the world, so dependant on this boy for my happiness and he can barely give me the light of day. Fan-flipping-tastic. I want him to either go back to how we were or just tell me it's over, he can't have it both ways, not interested in me enough to actually give me attention, but interested enough that he doesn't want to let me go. No, I should say I want him to tell me it's over, because I really don't. I really really like him, he's smart and funny, and kind and genuine and he makes me really happy, but at the moment he's just making me feel like shit. This is why I said I didn't want a long distance thing, because it's so much harder to know what the other person is thinking/feeling/doing when you're not with them, but I thought I'd met the perfect guy and I didn't want to let him go, maybe I made a mistake. I hope I didn't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment